MyEclipse: [Subscriptions] Why do I need a myeclipseide.com login?
support-tony - Jul 27, 2011 - 01:18 PM
Post subject: [Subscriptions] Why do I need a myeclipseide.com login?
We know that most developers would rather give up a limb sooner than register with another online application. That is why we minimized registration requirements to only providing a name and a valid email address. We need the email address to send you the password to complete the registration process. You can change your password by going to the "Member Services" option in the main menu, selecting "Account Management" and then selecting "Edit your information"; you can then type the new password twice in the designated fields.
When you register with MyEclipse, you are automatically given access to everything in the portal including the downloads section where you can download editions of MyEclipse to try free for 30 days. Registering into MyEclipse provides the following benefits:
- Receive timely updates on new Workbench releases, major bug alerts, documentation and tutorials availability, online seminars, and workshops.
- Track key forum discussion threads by simply selecting the "watch this topic for replies" link in the forum view Submit news and reviews.
- You must be a registered member to do any of the following:
- Participate in any of the Forums. You can only view discussion threads as an anonymous member, but you must register to respond or post your own topics.
- Vote for the various polls or post comments on reviews, downloads, links, etc.
- Download the latest MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench editions
- Get on-line support
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits