MyEclipse: [Subscriptions] How do I purchase a group subscription?
support-rkalla - Nov 13, 2005 - 01:22 AM
Post subject: [Subscriptions] How do I purchase a group subscription?
MyEclipse offers flexible registration and payment options for small and large groups. To register your group under a single purchase order, please use one of the following options:
- You can download and complete the Group Order Form (PDF) file, then fax to 214-853-4284. You can also complete this form using included data entry fields and email completed PDF file to email@example.com
- Use the Online Order Form
Once we have processed your order you should receive an email advising next steps and payment instructions. In completing either form, please review the following Instructions:
- Make sure to complete required fields as designated by "*". This includes Contact name and Email.
- If you select the "Invoice me" payment option, please provide P.O. Number.
- Each account will receive a standalone license key unless a group key is requested. For a group key, one license key will be released for the group. You must provide a valid email address for each user. If you don't provide a user name, we will assign one for you.
- Please indicate if members already have trial accounts with MyEclipse to avoid duplicates.
Existing trial accounts will be upgraded to full membership status upon receipt of payment confirmation.
- You should receive an email with payment instructions when we process your order.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits