MyEclipse: [Subscriptions] How do I pay outside the U.S. using PayPal?
support-rkalla - Nov 13, 2005 - 01:27 AM
Post subject: [Subscriptions] How do I pay outside the U.S. using PayPal?
The Paypal form can be a little confusing for people outside the USA. However, Paypal does allow you to enter an address outside the US. To complete the payment process, use the following instructions:
- Signup into the MyEclipse portal.
- From the http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php page, select the "Upgrade your membership now" link. This will open a separate paypal screen.
- Under the "Enter your credit card information section" you should see an "Outside the U.S.?" link. Selecting this link will allow you to enter address and contact information that is not US- centric.
- Complete the form and if you want to keep your account information select the "Keep Private" link.
- Once you are done with this process, Paypal will send MyEclipse an instant notification alerting us of your upgrade.
This will trigger the release of the email from MyEclipse with an upgrade license key sent to the account you signed up with us. If you want to key to be sent to a different address, please edit your account information and change the email address.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits