MyEclipse: [Glassfish] How do I browse the JNDI tree?
support-rkalla - Sep 18, 2007 - 01:07 AM
Post subject: [Glassfish] How do I browse the JNDI tree?
The Glassfish Application Server integrated a handy JNDI tree browser directly into the admin application.
1. First you want to startup Glassfish
2. Then you want to navigate to http://localhost:4848 to get to the admin application login screen.
3. Now you want to login (default login and password may be admin/adminadmin)
4. After logging in, click the "Application Server" node in the left hand "Common Tasks" panel.
5. On the "General" tab, 4 buttons over should be the "JNDI Browsing" button, go ahead and click it.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits