ahmedkhemirif - Nov 17, 2009 - 06:56 AM
Post subject: i
pleaze mail me the details how to install myeclipse on linux platform
my id is email@example.com
support-joy - Nov 17, 2009 - 07:49 AM
Post subject: RE: i
There are various ways to install ME on linux.
1. Open http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-4.html
2. Accept license agreement and click on the download option for the ME version
3. Look for linux specific installer
4. You can also use pulse to install MyEclipse on linux
5. Start Pulse. If you don't have Pulse installed, download it from www.poweredbypulse.com
6. Login to pulse. In case you don't have a pulse login, login anonymously.
7. This will start Pulse Explorer. Choose "Eclipse - Galileo" from top left hand corner dropdown.
8. Click/expand "Ready to use profiles" > "Popular". This will list you all the popular pulse profiles.
9. Right click on "MyEclipse Blue 8.0 M2" and from the context menu click on [run]
10. This will start a 8.0 M2 installation wizard which will guide you through the rest of the install process.
Hope this helps.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits