MyEclipse: MyEclipse support for vaadin
kailas_kore - Dec 11, 2010 - 09:10 AM
Post subject: MyEclipse support for vaadin
Has anyone installed the Vaadin 6.4.8 Eclipse plug-in into a MyEclipse 8 IDE.
Please send me steps.
support-swapna - Dec 13, 2010 - 05:13 AM
Post subject: RE: MyEclipse support for vaadin
You can use the update site : http://vaadin.com/eclipse and select the features you want to install.
Here are the steps:
1. Make sure the vaadin version is compatible with the base eclipse version of ME 8.
2. Help > MyEclipse Configuration Center > Software > Add Site.
3. Specify the update site url (http://vaadin.com/eclipse) and the name to add it to the Software list. Expand it ,right click on the features you want to install and add to profle.
4. Apply changes, when prompted please choose to restart your IDE
5. To verify the installed plugin, go to Help > MyEclipse Workbench > Installation Details > Plugins tab.
Let us know how it works for you.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits