MyEclipse: MyEclipse 10.0.1 Milestone is Now Available
Support-Brian - Nov 20, 2011 - 07:39 PM
Post subject: MyEclipse 10.0.1 Milestone is Now Available
MyEclipse 10.0.1 is now publicly available in our milestone stream. Genuitec plans to increase the frequency of updates on the milestone stream in order to push fixes and enhancements to our customers at a higher frequency than what has traditionally been maintained in our production streams. While stable, milestone releases do not undergo the rigorous QA and polish processes that are part of our production stream releases - this allows for the release of faster updates and fixes.
The milestone installation can be used in parallel with a production installation; installing a milestone stream release will not change your production stream installation.
You can get a milestone release using either of the following techniques:
1) Use our online installers, which are available here.
Note: This installer may not always install the latest milestone. Please check for updates after installation by looking at the Updates Available section in the Dashboard tab of the MyEclipse Configuration Center (Help > MyEclipse Configuration Center) Of course, if you already have a prior 10.0.1 milestone installed,simply check for updates to get the latest version.
2) If you are a Pulse user, start Pulse and from the Indigo realm, choose Ready to Use Profiles > Browse Categories - from the IDE node, select either the MyEclipse or MyEclipse Blue (Milestone Stream) profile, right click and choose Run.
In either case, if you already have a production install of MyEclipse 10.0.0, the additional download will be minimal. For a faster online installation process, you can install MyEclipse from our production stream using our offline installers and then run the online installer for MyEclipse 10.0.1.
Date: November 18th, 2011
Fixes & Enhancements:
1) Built on Eclipse 3.7.1, now supports Java 7.
2) [Thread] Exploded deployment failure when referenced project is non-Java
3) [Thread] Validation issues with return in attributes
4) [Thread] Manual deployment support for JBoss 7
5) Unable to start JBoss 7 from MyEclipse in Ubuntu 11.04
6) In JRebel mode, EARs are not deployed to the server during initial deployment
Date: December 21st, 2011
Fixes & Enhancements:
1) [Thread] Cannot install LifeRayIDE 1.3+ in MyEclipse 10
2) [Thread] MyEclipse unstable with Eclipse PHP IDE (PDT)
3) [Thread] Ctrl+click on custom tag is not working
4) [Thread] Undo (Ctrl-Z) is disabled in Struts config editor when design mode is disabled
6) Issues detecting correct RAD / WSAD versions when migrating projects from these IDEs (MyEclipse Blue)
Date: March 19th, 2012
Milestone stream has been updated to the 10.1 GA release. You will continue to receive updates on this milestone stream when further maintenance builds are released post 10.1.
For more details, see :http://myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-28875.html
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits