MyEclipse: UML 2.0 does not look like examples
spark85 - Dec 03, 2011 - 07:09 PM
Post subject: UML 2.0 does not look like examples
I have recently installed MyEclipse and the UML 2.0 visual designer does not look like the examples, and mine is not functional. I can't find the UML 2.0 project in the 'new project' wizard.
Is there something I am missing?
support-swapna - Dec 05, 2011 - 06:33 AM
Sorry that you are seeing this issue with MyEclipse.
1) Which version of MyEclipse are you working with? Can you share your Build ID from Help > About MyEclipse Enterprise Edition > Build ID ? Also share your Operating System and version details.
2) How did you install MyEclipse ? Is it using Pulse / All-In-One installer / Archived Update site?
3) The tutorials are not updated as per the latest version of MyEclipse. So you might see some differences in the screenshots. Also you can create a new UML 2 model and not a UML 2 project. Go to File > New > Other > MyEclipse > UML > UML 2 Model. Alternatively you can click on the blue box in the Tool bar for a New UML 2 model.
4) Can you please elaborate on what exactly you mean by UML 2.0 visual designer not being functional ?
5) Can you also attach a screenshot of the issue you are seeing for us to help get a visual ?
6) Can you also please check the .log file which is located at <workspace dir>/.metadata/.log for any errors of interest. If yes then paste them here for us.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits