MyEclipse: How to install Eclipse SDK Exxamples into myeclipse
amir55 - Mar 24, 2012 - 07:52 PM
Post subject: How to install Eclipse SDK Exxamples into myeclipse
Hi dear all
I just like to install the sdk examples into myeclipse for spring using this site
how to to do it thankfully
support-joy - Mar 26, 2012 - 12:59 PM
Here are the steps I followed on MyEclipse 10. (Based on http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/samples/samples.html)
1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on Help > MyEclipse Configuration Center
2. Open Software tab
3. Click on "add site". This opens an add update site window.
4. Add Name as"Eclipse Project Update Site" and URL as "http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.7"
5. This adds Eclipse Project Update Site to Personal Sites
6. Type "Eclipse SDK Examples" in the search field.
7. This lists Eclipse SDK Examples under Uncategorized. Right click on the same and click on [Add to Profile...]
8. Click on [Apply 1 change] under "Pending Changes" section and follow the wizard
9. When prompted choose to restart the IDE
If you are not using MyEclipse 10, use relevant Eclipse update site.
Hope this helps.
amir55 - Mar 27, 2012 - 01:13 PM
thanks dear Joy
I managed to install Jdk examples but i do not know how to run the examples and even where to find them.
I do thank you again in aniticaption
support-joy - Mar 27, 2012 - 01:55 PM
Please follow the steps listed here - http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/samples/samples.html
For example if you go through Standard Widget Toolkit, it includes details of how to run the example launcher which is from the menu option Window > Show/View > Other > SWT Examples and select SWT Example Launcher. Please see the attached screenshot.
Hope this helps.
amir55 - Mar 28, 2012 - 05:21 PM
hi dear Joy
this is a great help from you and many thanks but what remains to complete your favour is how to get the code of each example so I can run using myecipse java project.
I have downloaded the the war eclipse-examples-3.2.1-win32 but when unzipped it comes into many plugins and not clear where the code each for the ecamples
so many thanks
support-joy - Mar 29, 2012 - 07:41 AM
I am afraid I do not know how you downloaded the war file and the contents of the same. Please contact Eclipse forum support here - http://www.eclipse.org/forums/
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits