MyEclipse: two javax.wsdl files, two javax.xml.soap files in install
ngrigas - Apr 04, 2012 - 08:24 PM
Post subject: two javax.wsdl files, two javax.xml.soap files in install
I just installed myeclipse10, have two each of the files above and I read I am supposed to get rid of 1 of the javax.xml.soap files. How ? it is not listed in the software updates screen and I am getting the error lib/saaj.jar when trying to create a web service client.
I'm so messed up after days of looking of how to fix this. Please help.
support-joy - Apr 05, 2012 - 11:03 AM
Please answer below queries to help me investigate -
1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details > [Copy to Clipboard] and paste the same here
2. Attach a screenshot of the issue to help me get a visual
3. Clear your .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log, replicate the issue and attach file here
4. You mention having two javax.wsdl files, two javax.xml.soap files in install. Could you elaborate more? Why do you see 2 instances of these files? Open problems tab (Window > Show/View > Problems) and check the issues listed. Right click on the problem and click on Quick Fix. Does that help?
5. In case multiple jar files in your libs are referring to the same files, you need to configure your build path accordingly. To do this do the following - right click on your project > Build Path > Configure Build Path and remove the redundant lib/jar file.
If this is not the case, please provide detailed steps to help me reproduce this issue at my end.
Let me know how this works for you.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits