MyEclipse: My Eclipse 10 - Do not see Tomcat 5.0 Connector
vermas - Apr 12, 2012 - 08:38 PM
Post subject: My Eclipse 10 - Do not see Tomcat 5.0 Connector
I have installed My Eclipse 10 and used Tomcat as application server.
1) I see option to Configure Tomcat 5.x on the home page.
2) I do not see the option of configuring Tomcat 5.0 in the My Eclipse 10.
Pl. see the attached screen shot.
Also we are a paid subscriber to the product. - aegislink-UL3-EX2013-02-22
support-joy - Apr 13, 2012 - 09:54 AM
Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Could you provide below information -
1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details > [Copy to Clipboard] and paste the same here
2. How did you install ME 10? Using all-in-one installer / custom installer / pulse / update site on top of eclipse classic?
3. Could you attach a screenshot of Help > MyEclipse Configuration Center > Dashboard tab and Software tab?
4. Are you behind proxy / firewall?
5. Have you removed any features from MyEclipse through Dashboard / Software?
I would recommend you perform a repair. Open MyEclipse installer file, it will list you 4 options, you could choose to repair, create another copy of MyEclipse or re-install. You could choose any of the options listed and follow the wizard till completion.
Let me know how this works for you.
vermas - Apr 23, 2012 - 06:35 PM
Post subject: resolved the issue
Thanks for your response. I was using old myeclipse work space which was the issue. I recreated the work space and the problem is resolved.
Appreciate your help.
support-joy - Apr 24, 2012 - 08:31 AM
Good to hear you are all set.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits