MyEclipse: jboss 7 deploy mode
gandalf902002 - May 13, 2012 - 01:35 PM
Post subject: jboss 7 deploy mode
I use myeclipse 10.1 and I confgure Jboss 7 as a server to deploy my project but I can choose only compressed deploy (.war) and not development deploy (single file copy / replace).
Is it a problem in my setup ?
support-joy - May 15, 2012 - 10:28 AM
My apologies for the late reply. I am afraid your issue is not clear to me. Are you referring to deploying your application in packaged mode and not the exploded mode? If yes, I am afraid, I cannot replicate this issue at my end. I am able to deploy sample EODs to JBoss 7 and run them in both packaged and exploded mode.
Could you try the following -
1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Examples on Demand. This will open Examples on Demand Browser.
2. Select any project and click on [Install Project]. I used JSFLoginExample EOD. This will checkout the project to your Package Explorer.
3. Right click on the project > MyEclipse > Add/Remove Project Deployments. Click on [Add] and choose the deploy type as "Exploded mode" and Server as JBoss 7. Click on [Finish] and [OK]
4. Start the JBoss 7 server and check if you are able to run the sample EOD?
If this is an issue, please answer below queries -
1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details > [Copy to Clipboard] and paste the same here
2. Clear your .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log, replicate the issue and attach file here
3. What is the jboss 7 version you have configured? Please attach a screenshot of Window > Preferences > MyEclipse > Servers > JBoss > JBoss 7.x
gandalf902002 - May 15, 2012 - 01:38 PM
Thankyou for response, I reconfigured the server configuration in MyEclipse and now is working normally.
support-joy - May 16, 2012 - 07:20 AM
Good to hear you are all set. Let me know if you have any other queries.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits