MyEclipse: Project Deployed To WAS7 but is not recognized
jebroni - May 21, 2012 - 08:24 PM
Post subject: Project Deployed To WAS7 but is not recognized
I converted a RAD project to work with MyEclipse.
I deployed it with no error as far as I can tell. I looked within the installedApps folder and see the ear\war files with all the sub directory as I expect them to be but I get A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle. Also when I open ibm admin console, I don't see the project listed in the Enterprise application.
When I converted the project to work with MyEclipse, it created virtualhosts, deployment.xml, resources and variables xml files. They were all empty. But I updated it with all the default and admin host based from IBM installation server.
What else can I do to fix A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle?
support-swapna - May 22, 2012 - 06:02 AM
Sorry that you are seeing this issue.
Can you answer some more questions for us?
1. Can you please share the Installation Details from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details? Paste them here for us.
2. Can you check if you can deploy the un enhanced project from RAD to WAS 7 outside of MyEclipse without any issues?
3. Can you also check if you can create a simple project in MyEclipse, deploy to WAS and check if you see the same issue ?
4. Clear the contents of the deployment log, now try deploying the converted project from RAD and paste the contents of the deployment log here for us.
5. Please take a look at this link :
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits