MyEclipse: Hibernate Reverse Engineering - Foreign Key Issue?
s.santilli - Jul 05, 2012 - 03:49 PM
Post subject: Hibernate Reverse Engineering - Foreign Key Issue?
I am attempting to generate the artifacts for a single table in a database I am
using (please note the entire database just a single table ).
I was able to successfully generate the artifacts for a table that had
no constraints attached to it, however, when I attempt to generate the
artifacts for a table that has a foreign defined for it, the reverse engineering
fails complaining about:
|An internal error occurred during: "Generating Artifacts" ....|
I'm not a guru on MyEclipse or Hibernate, but admittedly I'm not exactly a junior
either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
support-joy - Jul 07, 2012 - 12:13 PM
Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Please provide below information to help me investigate further -
1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details > [Copy to Clipboard] and paste the same here
2. Clear your .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log, replicate the issue and attach file here
3. What is the database you are using?
4. What is the database driver?
5. Attach a screenshot of your jdbc driver to help me get a visual
6. Could you clarify if your test driver was successful?
If you are new, you can take a look at tutorils and whitepapers listed here - http://myeclipseide.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=7
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits