MyEclipse: MyEclipse 10.6 is Now Available
Support-Brian - Aug 01, 2012 - 01:34 PM
Post subject: MyEclipse 10.6 is Now Available
MyEclipse 10.6 (for Standard, Professional and Blue Editions) is now available through Pulse and through our custom and offline installers.
The 10.6 release for MyEclipse for Spring and Bling will follow shortly.
Noteworthy items in this release include:
• Hibernate 4.1 support.
• New editors for web.xml and ejb-jar.xml.
• Blue: New editor for ra.xml (connector configuration).
• Blue: Better project support, easier enhancement.
• Several fixes in the DB, JSF, JS and Maven area.
The 10.5 release which preceded this release included the following key features:
• WebLogic 11 and 12 connectors.
• SpringsSource tcServer improvements.
• Spring 3.1 and Spring 2.3 support.
• Ability to add and delete database rows from the edit data view.
• Blue: WebSphere 8.5 and WebSphere Community Edition 3.0 connectors.
For more details, please see:
New & Noteworthy
MyEclipse 10.6 Release Notes
MyEclipse Blue Edition 10.6 Release Notes
Please download the custom or offline installers from our Downloads page.
The wizards will walk you through your MyEclipse installation.
If you use Pulse, grab the MyEclipse or Blue profiles from the Ready to Use Profiles > Popular section.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits