- Unique W2TP workbench integrating Spring, Hibernate and database technologies
- First Eclipse-based AJAX support
- First integrated Eclipse rich-client image editor
- Continued low price value leadership in Enterprise and Web IDEs
PLANO, TX–December 12, 2005–Today Genuitec, the innovator in Eclipse-based enterprise development tools, announced availability of the MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench 4.1. Backed by world-class support, MyEclipse is the comprehensive J2EE®- and Web-development tool suite designed for Enterprise developers and consultants looking for top value in a commercial-grade Integrated Development Environment (IDE). MyEclipse 4.1 is the first Eclipse-based platform to support AJAX development, offer an integrated image editor and include new Web 2.0 development capabilities.
(Review the New and NoteWorthy Section)
“MyEclipse has significantly changed our workflow, allowing us to easily code, deploy, test and debug in a cycle that went from minutes to seconds,“ said Wayne Townsend-Merino of the San Diego Supercomputer Center. “The value of MyEclipse far exceeds the price, justified by countless hours saved by just the hot-deploy feature alone.”
- Early access to MyEclipse Web 2.0 Tools Platform (W2TP) for lightweight, next-generation post-J2EE® technology Java Web applications
- Advanced drag-and-drop Rapid Application Development (RAD) features with near-zero hand coding
- The first Eclipse-based full featured image editor with extensive image creation, modification and processing tools
- Expanded UML and round-trip development modeling tools including improved sequence diagram support
Price & Availability
Genuitec continues its commitment to provide an affordable development platform by offering annual subscriptions to the Standard Edition for only $29.95 and Professional Edition for only $49.95. MyEclipse 4.1 will be available to download from www.genuitec.com on December 15, 2005.
Genuitec, LLC is an Eclipse-based company offering innovative Java and J2EE® development tools. Genuitec offers training and expert consulting and development services for the Eclipse SDK and Rich Client Platforms. A sponsor of Eclipse Plugin Central, Genuitec joined the Eclipse Foundation early in 2003 and is currently on the board of directors, actively participating in the strategy development and direction of the organization. Genuitec LLC was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Genuitec and MyEclipse are trademarks of Genuitec, LLC. All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and should be treated as such. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.