MyEclipse: [Installation] How to install MyEclipse from Pulse
support-tony - Aug 17, 2011 - 09:57 AM
Post subject: [Installation] How to install MyEclipse from Pulse
These instructions apply to 10.x and prior releases of MyEclipse. Release 2013 and following cannot be installed by Pulse, which is now at end of life.
This is a walk-through on how to install MyEclipse from Pulse.
- Download and install Pulse from www.poweredbypulse.com (go to the downloads page and select "Your Eclipse IDE Management")
- Open Pulse
- Login to Pulse. You can also choose to login anonymously. This will redirect to Pulse Explorer
- Select the relevant realm from top left hand corner dropdown. For MyEclipse 8.5, choose Eclipse - Galileo. For MyEclipse 9.x, choose Eclipse - Helios. For MyEclipse 10.x, choose Eclipse - Indigo.
- Expand and click on Ready to use Profiles > Popular
- Right hand pane will list MyEclipse and other relevant profiles
- There are various ways to add ME profile.
- You can right click on MyEclipse profile and click on [run] or
- You can right click on MyEclipse profile and click on [add to profile]. This will add the ME profile to *My Profiles*. Select ME profile and click on [Install now] button under *Install This Profile* section
- You can drag and drop MyEclipse Profiles to "My Profiles". Select ME profile and click on [Install now] button under *Install This Profile* section
- This will open a wizard which will guide you through the rest of the steps
- MyEclipse will launch automatically after installation unless the launch option is deselected.
Note, installation of MyEclipse 8.5 was used to illustrate the steps.[/b]
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2004 The PNphpBB GroupCredits