MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
alandmcleod
Post subject: How to add/ remove project capabilities  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2009 - 06:06 PM

Scenario...Created web project, then added Spring capabilities. Realised that I had not included all libraries but Spring capabilities is now greyed out. How do you add additional capabilities then?

thanx
-alan

Reply with quote Back to top
support-joy
Post subject: RE: How to add/ remove project capabilities  PostPosted: Aug 17, 2009 - 06:26 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

alan,

Can you give me some more information:
1) What version of MyEclipse are you using?
2) You have added Spring capabilities and not included all libraries. Does this mean, you have not included all the libraries specified in the "Add Spring Capabilities" window?
3)
Quote:

How do you add additional capabilities then?

Do you want to add external libraries or other capabilities to your project. If you want to add external libraries, right click on the project, go to "Build Path-->Configure Build Path". You'll see "Source", "Projects", "Libraries" and "Order and Export" tabs, you can add libraries and others for your project.

jnylund
Post subject: same problem  PostPosted: Dec 17, 2009 - 07:42 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

using 6.6, I added spring capabilities, but forgot to pick one of the libraries, how do get that dialog back open so I can add/remove libraries.

support-joy
Post subject: RE: same problem  PostPosted: Dec 18, 2009 - 08:38 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

jnylund,

Right click on the project, from the context menu click on Build Path > Add Library. This will open ADD library window, choose *MyEclipse Libraries*. Select the libs and click [Finish]. The selected libs will be added to the project build path.

Jump to: