MyEclipse Forums
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wisegb
Post subject: My Eclipse 8.5 for Windows 64-bit ?  PostPosted: May 24, 2010 - 03:24 PM

Hi,

is there an installer/download available for running My Eclipse 8.X on a 64-bit windows machine? I read in some earlier posts that a 64-bit build was in the works for 8.X but I cannot find one on the download pages.

Thanks
Bowden

Reply with quote Back to top
support-joy
Post subject: RE: My Eclipse 8.5 for Windows 64-bit ?  PostPosted: May 25, 2010 - 05:00 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Bowden,

MyEclipse works with Windows 64 bit. We do not have a dedicated 64 bit build yet (something that would run with the 64 bit build of Eclipse), however - the 32 bit version of MyEclipse will work fine on Windows 64. A dedicated 64 bit build is in the works, but not available at this time. Here is the download page - http://myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-4.html . Accept the license agreement and click on [download] link. This will redirect you to the next page with various options to download and install ME. You can choose either the all-in-one installer / custom installer / archived update site.

b4l4nc3r
Post subject: RE: My Eclipse 8.5 for Windows 64-bit ?  PostPosted: Oct 16, 2010 - 01:57 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Support-Brian
Post subject: RE: My Eclipse 8.5 for Windows 64-bit ?  PostPosted: Oct 18, 2010 - 10:31 PM

Please see this post for instructions on installing a 64-bit version of MyEclipse 9.0 M1 on Windows.
As mentioned above, MyEclipse 8.x will work on Windows 64 but as a 32-bit install, a 64-bit install is not available.

Jump to: