MyEclipse Forums
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
christiana.thompson
Post subject: Limited Offer: MyEclipse for Spring is now $99!  PostPosted: Oct 13, 2010 - 02:46 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

To celebrate the release of MyEclipse for Spring: STS Edition, Genuitec and Skyway are proud to offer MyEclipse for Spring at the special price of only $99/year.

This limited-time pricing is available for both the traditional MyEclipse for Spring IDE solution (Enterprise Edition) and the new MyEclipse for Spring: STS Edition. And, to sweeten the deal even more, your $99 subscription purchase gets you licensing for BOTH editions.

This means that existing MyEclipse Pro users can now upgrade to MyEclipse for Spring for about $35. Your actual subscription date doesn't matter - you can take advantage now!

Contact subscriptions or visit the MyEclipse online store today to take advantage of this special offer.

Reply with quote Back to top
jiuding
Post subject: RE: Limited Offer: MyEclipse for Spring is now $99!  PostPosted: Oct 25, 2010 - 07:06 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Hi,

Currently i do not need this function. How can i upgrade it later, when i need this function?

Rgs

christiana.thompson
Post subject: RE: Limited Offer: MyEclipse for Spring is now $99!  PostPosted: Oct 25, 2010 - 02:01 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Are you an existing MyEclipse for Spring subscriber? If so, you can utilize the update at no charge. Your existing license key will also work with MyEclipse for Spring: STS Edition, just follow the download instructions found at http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php?name=Recommend_Us&req=Download&version=ME4S

If you are not an existing subscriber, you can purchase online at http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php?name=Recommend_Us&file=payment_options or contact subscriptions@myeclipseide.com

jiuding
Post subject: RE: Limited Offer: MyEclipse for Spring is now $99!  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2010 - 02:25 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

I am an existing subscriber. Now i will renew, but i do not need spring now and maybe i will never need it. But i would like to know, if i buy a professional edition, and someday i want spring function. can i buy only the spring part, which means i do not need to buy a totally new MyEclipse for Spring, i only need to pay the difference between the professional edition and spring edition.

christiana.thompson
Post subject: RE: Limited Offer: MyEclipse for Spring is now $99!  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2010 - 07:43 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Yes. As an existing MyEclipse Pro subscriber, if/when you decide to upgrade to MyEclipse for Spring, you only have to pay the difference. That means an upgrade cost of about $35.

Hope that helps!

Richie1Duchon
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 18, 2011 - 11:16 AM

nice..

Jump to: