MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Find4u
Post subject: 9.1 and html 5 not recognized <section> etc  PostPosted: Aug 26, 2011 - 03:56 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Seems like my 9.1 does not recognize html5 report errors with html5 tags have <!DOCTYPE HTML> as doc type any ideas am I missing something? Any help appreciated

Thanks

Richard Weston

Reply with quote Back to top
support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 29, 2011 - 06:19 AM

Richard Weston,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue with MyEclipse. I could not replicate the issue at my end.

Can you answer some more questions for me to understand the issue better ?

1) Can you share your Build Id from Help > About MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench > Build Id ? Paste the Build Id here for me.

2) How did you install MyEclipse 9.1 ? Is it through Pulse/All-In-Installer/Archived Update site?

3) Can you switch to a new workspace, create a new HTML, select the Doctype 'HTML 5' in the wizard and check if the issue persists ? If yes then check the .log file which is located at <workspace dir>/.metadata/.log for any errors of interest. Paste the errors here for me.

Let me know how this works for you.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: