facebook

Run As MyEclipse Server Issue

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Development (HTML, CSS, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mork
    Participant

I have several MyEclipse projects in a particular workspace.

The problem is that when I click “Run As … MyEclipse Application” and pick the internal MyEcipse app server, MyEclipse then tries to resolve all the startup items on ALL the projects — even the closed ones! You see all the startup items scroll by in the console window for the closed projects!

Huh???

In some of the **closed** projects, I have JDBC connections that aren’t open at the moment (but, hey, those projects are ** closed ** so it shouldn’t matter, right?).

Because MyEclipse is trying to load all the closed projects in the workspace — even ones where JDBC connections are not open at the moment, the Run As..MyEclipse Server application fails every time.

So, to get anything to work in the Run As…, I have to use the separate Tomcat 6 app server I installed (or have a workspace with a single project in it).

Why does MyE try to start up all these closed projects’ startup items?

Is there a way to just right-click the single opened project and have MyEcilpse “understand” that I want it to Run…As only that OPEN project (the _only_ open project in the workspace) and to please (!!!) ignore all the closed projects???

(confused).

Look forward to any suggestions.

Thanks,

–mork

#319487 Reply

support-swapna
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Run As MyEclipse Server Issue

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in