facebook

I have a project that has AspectJ capability enabled. Howeve

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lijamie

I have a project that has AspectJ capability enabled. However, when I upgrade to version 10, the project is broken and I can’t find ways to re-enable AspectJ again. How to fix this issue?

#321527 Reply

support-joy

lijamie,

Could you answer below queries to help me investigate further –
    1. Open MyEclipse for Spring IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and copy and paste the same here
    2. How did you add AspectJ capability?
    3. The project you are referring having AspectJ capability, is it created in MyEclipse or a different IDE. If so which IDE?
    4. How did you add AspectJ? Could you share the update site URL/ weblink to download the eclipse plugin
    5. What was the earlier version of ME4S you were using prior to 10?
    6. Could you attach a screenshot to help me get a visual
    7. Clear your .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log, replicate the issue and attach file
    8. Please note that ME4S 10 is based on Eclipse 3.7. Please verify the compatibility of AspectJ plugin added to ME4S 10

#321716 Reply

lijamie

*** Date:
    Monday, December 12, 2011 4:56:17 PM PST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsVista
    OS version=6.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 10.0
    Build id: 10.0-20111028

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse for Spring

Version: 10.0.0

Build ID: 10.0.0 Build 7 (111109_1440)

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86_64
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Users\jamiel\AppData\Local\MyEclipse for Spring\MyEclipse for Spring 10\myeclipseforspring.exe
    -name
    Myeclipseforspring
    –launcher.library
    C:\Users\jamiel\AppData\Local\MyEclipse for Spring\MyEclipse for Spring 10\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.i18n.win32.win32.x86_64_3.2.0.v201103301700\eclipse_3215.dll
    -startup
    C:\Users\jamiel\AppData\Local\MyEclipse for Spring\MyEclipse for Spring 10\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
    -exitdata
    1b68_5c
    -install
    C:\Users\jamiel\AppData\Local\MyEclipse for Spring\MyEclipse for Spring 10
    -configuration
    C:\Users\jamiel\AppData\Local\MyEclipse for Spring\MyEclipse for Spring 10\configuration
    -vm
    C:\Users\jamiel\AppData\Local\MyEclipse for Spring\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_64_1.6.0.013\bin\javaw.exe

#321717 Reply

lijamie

> 2. How did you add AspectJ capability?
    I enabled the “AspectJ” capability from ME4S version 9.0.

> 3. The project you are referring having AspectJ capability, is it created in MyEclipse or a different IDE. If so which IDE?
    ME4S.

> 4. How did you add AspectJ? Could you share the update site URL/ weblink to download the eclipse plugin
    Use MyEclipse -> Enable AspectJ.

> 5. What was the earlier version of ME4S you were using prior to 10?

> 7. Clear your .log file located at [your workspace dir]/.metadata/.log, replicate the issue and attach file
    There is no AspectJ support in ME4S. If there is, please advice.

> 8. Please note that ME4S 10 is based on Eclipse 3.7. Please verify the compatibility of AspectJ plugin added to ME4S 10
    Is ME4S compatiblle with AspectJ?

#321764 Reply

support-joy

lijamie,

I think you have added AspectJ as a plugin to your ME4S 9.0 version. Please attach a screenshot of the MyEclipse Configuration Center > Software tab for both 9.0 and 10.0. Please note http://myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-1.html – list of features available in MyEclipse products.

Best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: I have a project that has AspectJ capability enabled. Howeve

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in