MyEclipse Forums
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shrinidhi.achar
Post subject: MyEclipse Plugin to Count the number of lines  PostPosted: Aug 27, 2007 - 08:20 AM

Hi People,

Can anyone suggest me a MyEclipse Plugin to count the number of lines in java, xml and javascript files separately present in a directory structure? Are there any such plugins that can be directly used as part of the IDE interface and which can be customized inorder to count lines in special auto-generated java files separately???

Regards,
Shrinidhi Achar

Reply with quote Back to top
support-nipun
Post subject: RE: MyEclipse Plugin to Count the number of lines  PostPosted: Aug 27, 2007 - 11:00 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Hi Shrinidhi,
Im not aware of any plugin that can count the number of lines like you want.

MikeSmithson
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 30, 2011 - 03:30 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I would personally use Maven and the javancss plugin. In that way, it is IDE-agnostic and gives you more than just non-commented source statements: http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-javancss-plugin/index.html

toisidberry
Post subject: Re: Plugin  PostPosted: Jan 10, 2012 - 10:39 AM

MikeSmithson wrote:
I would personally use Maven and the javancss plugin. In that way, it is IDE-agnostic and gives you more than just non-commented source statements: http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-javancss-plugin/index.html

Thanks for the resource. I was facing the same issue as well. After trying what you suggested, it works. I am impressed. :)

Jump to: