MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stevelopez
Post subject: MyEclipse JAX-WS libraries are empty  PostPosted: May 03, 2012 - 07:07 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

I have a new install of MyEclipse 10.1 and have add the JAX-WS 2.1 Runtime and JAX-WS 2.1 API libraries. To do this I viewed teh project properties, viewed 'Librariers , selected 'Add Library' and selected them.

However, when I attempt to expand them they are empty. and when I view Project Capabilities/Web Services/JAX-WS I get the error "A container must have at least one JAR'.

Why are these librarires empty and how can I fix this?

Reply with quote Back to top
support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 04, 2012 - 08:02 AM

stevelopez ,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I could not replicate the issue at my end.

It might be an incomplete or corrupt install. I would recommend you repair your profile. Double click on the MyEclipse 10.1 installer file, this would list you 4 different options, choose to repair your profile. Please follow the wizard till completion.

Switch to a new workspace and If you are still seeing the issue, please attach a screenshot of the Project Capabilities/Web Services/JAX-WS to help us get a visual.

Let us know how it works for you.

stevelopez
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 04, 2012 - 03:17 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Swapna,

When I switch to the default MyEclipse 10 workspace the JAR files are listed correctly.

I ran the "Upgrade projects for MyEclipse 9 and above" already. What do I have to do to ensure my existing workspace and all its projects are configured correctly and have access to the this (and any other libraries)

Thanks,
Steve

support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 07, 2012 - 07:38 AM

Steve,

Do you see the issue when you try to point to existing workspace i.e ME 9.0 workspace in MyEclipse 10 ?

Go to Window > Preferences > MyEclipse > Project Capabilities > Web Services > JAX-WS and hit Restore Defaults. This should fix the issue.

Let us know how it works for you.

Jump to: