MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gto168
Post subject: GlassFish V3.1.2 Configure Problem  PostPosted: May 09, 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hello everybody, I want to project runs by GlassFish V3.1.2 . When I will configure server with GlassFish V3.1.2 ,but Myeclipse can't "Apply"

Please ,How can I do ?

MyEclipse 10.1
GlassFish V3.1.2

Reply with quote Back to top
support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 10, 2012 - 06:29 AM

gto168,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you please recheck the path for the domain directory? If the path is incorrect the apply button greys out.

Attached is the screenshot for the GlassFish connector for your reference.

gto168
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 13, 2012 - 08:59 AM

Thinks! ,I can apply GlassFish now, but when I start to run glassfish , it will be exception ..... How can I do ?

Launching GlassFish on Felix platform
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.sun.enterprise.glassfish.bootstrap.GlassFishMain.main(GlassFishMain.java:97)
at com.sun.enterprise.glassfish.bootstrap.ASMain.main(ASMain.java:55)
Caused by: org.jvnet.hk2.component.ComponentException: Failed to create a habitat

at com.sun.enterprise.module.common_impl.AbstractModulesRegistryImpl.createHabitat(AbstractModulesRegistryImpl.java:169)
at com.sun.enterprise.module.bootstrap.Main.createHabitat(Main.java:459)
at org.jvnet.hk2.osgiadapter.HK2Main.createHabitat(HK2Main.java:96)

at com.sun.enterprise.glassfish.bootstrap.osgi.EmbeddedOSGiGlassFishRuntime.newGlassFish(EmbeddedOSGiGlassFishRuntime.java:89)
at com.sun.enterprise.glassfish.bootstrap.GlassFishMain$Launcher.launch(GlassFishMain.java:113)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.hk2.component.ExistingSingletonInhabitant.<init>(ExistingSingletonInhabitant.java:57)
at org.glassfish.config.support.DomainXml.decorate(DomainXml.java:148)
at org.glassfish.config.support.DomainXml.run(DomainXml.java:142)
at com.sun.enterprise.module.common_impl.AbstractModulesRegistryImpl.populateConfig(AbstractModulesRegistryImpl.java:176)
at com.sun.enterprise.module.common_impl.AbstractModulesRegistryImpl.createHabitat(AbstractModulesRegistryImpl.java:158)
... 10 more
Completed shutdown of GlassFish runtime

support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 14, 2012 - 06:04 AM

gto168 ,

Please check your server configuration in MyEclipse. The server name has to be by default "server". If it has changed, please reset that field to "server" and try again.

It's possible that you've created more server instances with glassfish (I haven't tried to do this), in which case, you may have the server name wrong in the configuration.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Jump to: