MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RainerNerb
Post subject: Unable to enter URL in Ajax Web Browser  PostPosted: Nov 11, 2011 - 04:41 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hi,

I'm running MyEclipse 10 (64bit) on CentOS 5.7 (64bit). No matter what URL I enter, the browser keeps telling me "URI is malformed. Please re-enter valid URL."

Reply with quote Back to top
support-tony
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 14, 2011 - 08:05 AM

Rainer,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I've replicated it on another Linux system and have raised a problem report for it.

At this time, there is no workaround but we hope to fix this quickly.

brendank
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 12, 2012 - 07:36 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Hi,

support-tony wrote:
Rainer,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I've replicated it on another Linux system and have raised a problem report for it.

At this time, there is no workaround but we hope to fix this quickly.

Still no solution/workaround for this issue? Same issue with MyEclipse 10.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.

Thanks,
Brendan

Support-Brian
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 14, 2012 - 06:39 AM

Brendan,

I'm afraid this problem is specific to Linux 64 but works on Linux 32. Technically we need shift to a different version of XULRunner but we cannot do that only for Linux 64, we need to do it across the code base leading to significant risk as it isn't a simple replacement.

We do have this targeted for MyEclipse 11 - our experiments have shown that the newer version of XULRunner will fix the problem. Until then, the only workaround I can suggest is to use a 32bit install of MyEclipse for the Ajax browser.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Jump to: