MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bhavirisetty
Post subject: I was unable attach hibernate source code to MYECLIPSE IDE  PostPosted: May 14, 2012 - 01:28 PM

Hello,

I am using my eclipse 10.

i had hibernate source code zip file it contains directory like "org->hibernate-> --- " like that.

But when i clicked on attach source tab it showing me one panel then i clicked on external file and i browse my source.zip file but it fail to attach. i attached my file also please check it out

So please let me know what is prob.

Otherwise let me know step by step process because i am a bit newbie

Reply with quote Back to top
support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 15, 2012 - 08:33 AM

bhavirisetty,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I could not replicate the issue at my end. I could add the zip as source attachment to a jar file.

Can you please answer some more questions for us?

1. Can you share the Installation Details from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details ? Paste them here for us.

2. Are you trying to add the source to a jar file? What is the exact error you are seeing ? Please elaborate the steps you are following in detail.

3. Clear the contents of the .log file which is located at <workspace dir>/.metadata/.log , replicate the issue and copy paste the contents of the .log file here for us.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: