MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stanlick
Post subject: WAS 8 server connector in Enterprise 10  PostPosted: May 31, 2012 - 12:58 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Where can I get server connectors for WAS 8? My 10.1 Enterprise edition has 6.1 as the most recent version.

Reply with quote Back to top
support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2012 - 05:45 AM

stanlick,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. It might be a corrupt or an incomplete installation.

1. How did you install MyEclipse ? Is it using All-In-One installer or Pulse ?

2. If you have downloaded the installer, then rerun the installer. You will see options to Repair or Reinstall or a new location. Choose anyone and check if it resolves your issue.

3. If you installed ME 10.1 using Pulse, then open the Pulse explorer, right click on the MyEclipse 10.1 listed under the My Profiles section and choose the 'Reinstall then Run'.

Let us know how it works for you.

stanlick
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2012 - 01:28 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Swapna --

Installed from myeclipse-10.1-offline-installer-windows.exe. Ran again a moment ago and chose repair followed by fix, and the server connector page still lists WAS 6.1 as the most current. Is there a way to add a WAS 8.x server connector in a more straightforward manner?

support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 01, 2012 - 05:44 AM

stanlick,

I apologize for the confusion. The MyEclipse Standard and Professional Subscriptions offer support only till WAS 6.1.

The MyEclipse Bling and Blue Editions offer support for WAS 8. You can upgrade to ME Blue or Bling by paying the difference in the subscription amount.

Take a look at this link for a detailed understanding of the features available in each edition :
http://myeclipseide.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=1

If you want to get upgraded , then please send an email to subscriptions@myeclipseide.com mentioning your subscription details. The subscriptions team will guide you.

Let us know if you see any issues.

Jump to: