facebook

EJB deploy problem after the package name change

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hem_kec
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using my-eclipse blue 9.0 with WebSphere 7.0 in windows 64 bit machine.

I had created Enterprise Application Project with J2EE 1.4 and created new Web and EJB module. I build and deploy it in WebSphere. it works.

Once i changed the package name for ejb, i am not able to deploy it. I am getting the following errors.

EJB deploy failed
    Error while processing project OnlineExaminationSystemEJB: com.ibm.etools.rmic.RMICException: RMIC Command returns RC = OnlineExaminationSystemEJB. The problems which stopped RMIC are displayed, and have also been recorded in the .log file in error: Class OnlineExaminationSystemEJB not found in class onlineexaminationsystemejb.EJSRemoteStatelessOnlineExaminationSystemEJB_8318520a.
    error: Class onlineexaminationsystemejb.OnlineExaminationSystemEJBHome not found in class onlineexaminationsystemejb.EJSRemoteStatelessOnlineExaminationSystemEJBHome_8318520a.
    2 errors

com.ibm.etools.rmic.RMICException: RMIC Command returns RC = OnlineExaminationSystemEJB. The problems which stopped RMIC are displayed, and have also been recorded in the .log file in error: Class OnlineExaminationSystemEJB not found in class onlineexaminationsystemejb.EJSRemoteStatelessOnlineExaminationSystemEJB_8318520a.
    error: Class onlineexaminationsystemejb.OnlineExaminationSystemEJBHome not found in class onlineexaminationsystemejb.EJSRemoteStatelessOnlineExaminationSystemEJBHome_8318520a.
    2 errors

Any idea ?

1) How to regenerate the scaffolding/ metadata for deployment ?

Thanks
    With Regards
    Hemant Joshi

#326578 Reply

cconway

Hi Hemant,

Were you able to get past this problem?

I would try searching all files in the project for the old package name. Perhaps the bean is still configured in an xml file under the old package name?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: EJB deploy problem after the package name change

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in