MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
aalazzawe
Post subject: Spring Portlet MVC support  PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 01:28 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

I am new to MyEclipse and I am currently trying to build Portlets using Spring Portlet MVC. The tools in MyEclipse let me build a portlet by extending GenericPortlet, which is not what you want to do if you wan't to use Spring MVC.

Is there a plugin that i can add (or am i missing something here) that helps abstract the spring Portlet MVC, rather than create everything manually (still using Spring Porlet MVC) which is what I am doing right now.

Any feedback and pointers to solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply with quote Back to top
support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 15, 2012 - 10:25 AM

aalazzawe,

I have escalated it to a dev team member. They will get back to you with the suggestions.
Sorry for the delay.

Support-Brian
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 15, 2012 - 10:43 AM

aalazzawe,

I understand your requirement, unfortunately we do not have such tooling currently available in MyEclipse; I'm quite sure no third party tooling or plugins exist for this as well.

This is an interesting requirement though, so we've filed this as an enhancement request. Attaching a sample project here or mailing one to support@myeclipseide.com with a link to this thread would help give us a better idea of the support you need.

aalazzawe
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 15, 2012 - 02:46 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Support-Brian wrote:
aalazzawe,

I understand your requirement, unfortunately we do not have such tooling currently available in MyEclipse; I'm quite sure no third party tooling or plugins exist for this as well.

This is an interesting requirement though, so we've filed this as an enhancement request. Attaching a sample project here or mailing one to support@myeclipseide.com with a link to this thread would help give us a better idea of the support you need.

Thanks for the reply. I will simplify my project before mailing it to the support team. you could also use any of the Portlets in Action examples that use the Spring Portlet MVC.

Jump to: