facebook

Which MyEclipse version supports JBoss 7.1.1 version?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sekhar434

Hi,

I have the myclipse 8.5 licence version. But, its not having JBoss 7.1.1 plugin. So, please let me know which myeclipse version having JBoss 7.1.1 plugin.
    And please let me know, will it work if i use the MyEclipse 8.5 licence to higher version?

Thanks

#340598 Reply

sekhar,

JBoss 7.x server is supported in our latest version of MyEclipse, MyEclipse 2013 (formerly known as MyEclipse 11).

The license you are holding currently is valid for MyEclipse 2013 too as our licenses are time based, not version based.

I suggest you download and install MyEclipse 2013 as it has several new features and many bug fixes to the product. For more information on MyEclipse 2013 and download links, please take a look at this thread – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/myeclipse-2013-is-now-available/

Let us know if you see any issues.

#340634 Reply

sekhar434

Thanks for the response Pradeep.

We have tried validating MyEclipse 8.5 license for MyEclpse Blue(2013) . But, its not accepted. And we have again downloaded MyEclipse 10.7.3 version(which is supported Jboss 7.x) able to validate the same subscription successfully.

Please let me know whether we can proceed to continue using My Eclipse 10.7.3 and let me know if any issues if we use MYEclipse 10.7.3.

Thanks in advance.!!!

#340648 Reply

Sekhar,

You can continue working with MyEclipse 10.7.1 as there will be no issues, but the latest release is MyEclipse 2013 which has lots of improvements, many developments and bug fixes.

Regarding license activation in MyEclipse 2013, can you please share more information with us :
    1) Could you please email to support@genuitec.com with your license code and key and a link to this thread (for easy tracking) – will help us check if there is something wrong on the server side of activation.
    2) Can you please clarify whether the MyEclipse 8.5 license you are holding is a Professional / Standard / Blue license ?
    3) Can you please share your MyEclipse 10.x installation details from MyEclipse > Installation summary > Installation details ?

#340706 Reply

sekhar434

We are able to successfully validate MyEclipse 2013 standard edition with MyElicense 8.5 license.

Thanks for your time Pradeep!!!

#340708 Reply

Sekhar,

Glad that you got the license working for MyEclipse 2013.
    Let us know if you see any further issues.

#340713 Reply

sekhar434

Hi Pradeep,

When I was downloaded MyEclipse 2013, I didn’t find the option for downloading only for Standard edition. It combines with Standard,Pro&Spring editions. The one the which I was donwloaded is from http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php?name=Recommend_Us&req=Download&version=ME, which is having exe file and installed properly and able to validate successfully with 8.5 standard license. After installing its showing as MyEclipse Professional instead of standard.

But, when I am trying to create the Project Its giving Subscription Level Problem. Please find the screenshots for the same in the attachment.

Please let me know whether we can proceed with this version or is there any option to download only standard edition.

Thanks in advance !!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #340725 Reply

Sekhar,

There is no option to download only the standard edition of MyEclipse. The download combines the Standard and Professional Editions. Based on your license (standard/professional) the features will work. Please take a look at this link which shows you the features that support standard license – http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-1.html

Regarding the ‘Subscription Level Problem’, you can just ignore this message by clicking on close and continue working with MyEclipse 2013. Please let us know if you find any further problems with functions that are covered by the standard subscription.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

#340735 Reply

sekhar434

Thanks for the confirmation to continue working with MyEclipse by ignoring the warning message.

Will keep in touch with you if I face any further issues. Thanks for your time!!!

Regards,
    Sekhar

#342523 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

This issue regarding subscription error is resolved in MyEclipse 2013 SR2, which is now available.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Which MyEclipse version supports JBoss 7.1.1 version?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in