MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
netizen1
Post subject: XDoclet and source destination  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2003 - 12:52 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

The docs on the XDoclet is kind of lite, but is all the output compiled class, web.xml, struts-config.xml suppose to go to the Web Root directory under the proper directory strucutre?

I have been using my own build.xml file from previous apps and was wondering if I use that to compile all my source and generate all the web.xml and struts-config.xml file then move it all to the Web Root is that enough to get it to work? Is that what the built in xdoclet do anyways?

Just want to make sure so that i dont have to create any new xdoclet with myeclipse since i have my file already.

Thanks

Reply with quote Back to top
support-scott
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 03, 2003 - 05:03 AM

Quote:

Just want to make sure so that i dont have to create any new xdoclet with myeclipse since i have my file already.

MyEclipse is really set up so that you configure your XDoclet settings using our GUI and we'll then generate your xdoclet build file. If you already have an xdoclet build file you want to use then you should be able to add it to your project and run it manually, rather than using our xdoclet support.

A tutorial on using our xdoclet configurations for a web project is available here:
http://www.myeclipseide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=8

--Scott
MyEclipse Support

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: