facebook

[Closed] UML diagrams fill color remains default

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. UML Development
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

martind1
    Participant

the fill color can’t get changed. After the next open, the fill color has been reset to the default value. Testet with class and activity diagrams.

#236679 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Do you mean the Header and/or Body color under Window > Prefs > MyEclipse > UML settings? I can’t reproduce this, I changed mine to flourescent green and pink and hit Apply, my graph changed, so I closed and reopened it and it remained those colors.

#236951 Reply

zmax2

I have the same problem, but with state diagrams. Click on a state bubble, then right-click to “Properites” for that bubble, then click the presentation tab, then set the fill color to something other than the default. Save, then close the model. When you reopen it the bubble’s fill color is back to the default.

#236954 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Ahh, I see the problem seems to be with using the Presentation tab, the colors are either not honored (Class diagram) or reverted (State diagram), I’ll file this bug, thanks guys.

#236957 Reply

zmax2

Excellent – thanks for the lightning response!

“Flourescent green and pink” … <shiver>

#236959 Reply

Riyad Kalla

“Flourescent green and pink” … <shiver>

We take testing very seriously here, so we have to select colors that mean business… or were popular in the 80s.

#239224 Reply

SER

I installed the version 4.0.0 GA and this problem remains the same. I can’t save changed fill colour of the UseCase shapes.

#239245 Reply

Riyad Kalla

SER, please explain hwo you are setting the fill colors and exactly what shapes you are using. I have tried using the actor, dependency and use case shapes and none of them have individual fill properties.

#239546 Reply

SER

Sorry. After I have updated Software to the version 4.0.2 saving of the shape background colore works fine. Thank you for the support and for error fixing.

Many regards
    Dimitri Pilipchuk
    SER Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: [Closed] UML diagrams fill color remains default

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in