MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
munni
Post subject: I m not able to see the resorce properties of my project  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2007 - 07:31 AM

When i right click on my web project and click on Properties ,
then i m not able to see all the options from it.
Only two options are visible , i m not able to see Java Build Path , Java Compiler options...
Hw to see this all options ?

Reply with quote Back to top
support-nipun
Post subject: RE: I m not able to see the resorce properties of my project  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2007 - 08:44 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Can you switch to a new workspace and create a new web project, go to the Project properties and see if all the options are visible there. If they are not visible, the installation could be corrupt. In that case I suggest you download our 5.5.1 GA Full Stack installer and setup MyEclipse using that.

If the Project Property options are visible in the new workspace, you should switch back to your old workspace and use the -clean command line argument to clean your original workspace.
http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewtopic-t-10280.html

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: