facebook

3rd renewal now

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason Hobbs
    Participant

Just renewed, this will be year 3 I’ve been using MyEclipse. The value I’ve gotten from this product is just incredible. I just started a new job so I’ve got a bunch of new people to convert now too 🙂 At my last job I think I did a great job of getting plenty of people hooked (I feel like a drug dealer or something)

My first project at my new job is going to be moving from an ATG installation to WebSphere. There’s a lot of work ahead and armed with the new Professional edition of MyEclipse I’ll be confident in my abilities 🙂 I’m looking forward to trying out the UML features, and digging into the struts toolset.

Unfortunately, that also means that when WebSphere arrives…. Yes, I’ll likely move to the WebSphere developer IDE. YES, it’s fantastic, but I think I’ll probably shed some tears when I break the emotional tie I have with MyEclipseIDE 🙂 Maybe I’ll have some sort of ceremony over beers.

If anyone’s surfing the forums here trying to decide whether to use or buy this tool, go ahead, I think you’ll get 100% return on your investment in what, like 4 hours? (take 3 hours for lunch)

Thanks MyEclipse guys. This product rocks the house.

#250301 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Just renewed, this will be year 3 I’ve been using MyEclipse.

Jason this is music to our ears. Each and every user is important to us, but it’s so important to know that in such a commododized market we can continue to provide value to our users such that they feel good about comming back. I am going to forward this on and I think it’s going to make a lot of people’s day.

I just started a new job so I’ve got a bunch of new people to convert now too 🙂 At my last job I think I did a great job of getting plenty of people hooked (I feel like a drug dealer or something)

Fantastic! Thank you for doing that. Hopefully they will find their productivity increasing as well.

Unfortunately, that also means that when WebSphere arrives…. Yes, I’ll likely move to the WebSphere developer IDE. YES, it’s fantastic, but I think I’ll probably shed some tears when I break the emotional tie I have with MyEclipseIDE 🙂 Maybe I’ll have some sort of ceremony over beers.

No worries, we understand that this entire market really boils down to “Best tool for the job”, even if it’s not ours.

If anyone’s surfing the forums here trying to decide whether to use or buy this tool, go ahead, I think you’ll get 100% return on your investment in what, like 4 hours? (take 3 hours for lunch)

Hah

Jason thanks again for writing to us, a lot of code-laden eyes are going to love seeing this today.

#272895 Reply

David Orriss Jr
    Participant

Yea I renewed also.. Year 3 here too. And while I’m still lamenting not having the same level of support in OSX that I do on Windows I still am happy to keep my professional subscription up… 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: 3rd renewal now

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in