facebook

Configure WebSphere Appln Server V7.0 in MyEclipse Blue 6.5

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

adeshy

Dear MyEclipseIDE Support Team,

I installed MyEclipse Blue 6.5 Edition (Trial) & WebSphere Application Server V7.0.
    To configure WebSphere Application Server V7.0 in MyEclipse Blue 6.5, no option to do that since its there upto WAS 6.1.

I Think it is required, a plug-in to configure WAS V7.0 in MyEclipse Blue 6.5.
    Please provide it to me as early as possible, I am doing evaluation of MyEclipse Blue 6.5 with WAS v7.0 for Software Development. If its fine, My management will make order for MyEclipse Blue 6.5.

Its quite immediate and URGENT.
    Please call me ASAP for any further discussion on my mobile @ +1-248-200-8813

Plug-in Details:
    ———————
    Plug-in Name : MyEclipse Blue Edition WebSphere 7.0
    Plug-in Id : com.genuitec.eclipse.blue.websphere70
    Provider : Genuitec LLC

Thanks in Advance.
    Adesh
    +1-248-200-8813

#290627 Reply

Loyal Water

Adesh,
    Esupport will get back to you with a reply.

#290630 Reply

adeshy

under this folder C:\MyEclipse 6.5 Blue\myeclipse\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.blue.websphere61_6.5.1.zmyeclipse650200806\

installEjbModule.jacl
    installWebModule.jacl
    etc., files need to modified.
    Can u please tell me what parameters are to be removed.

Adesh

#290631 Reply

kmdiddy

We are having the same issue with MEBlue 6.5 and WAS 7, could you post the solution?

#290632 Reply

kmdiddy

we have seen if you edit the file C:\Program Files\MyEclipse 6.5 Blue\myeclipse\eclipse\plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.blue.websphere61_6.5.1.zmyeclipse650200806\installWebModule.jacl and remove the -JSPReloadForWebMod {$jspReloadMapping} at the end of the “optionsString” this will solve the issue around deploying a web module however we run into other issues when performing separate tasks.

#290670 Reply

Loyal Water

Guys,
    WebSphere Application Server V7.0 is not supported by MyEclipse at the moment. Thats the reasons you guys are running into issues.

#290682 Reply

kmdiddy

Any idea when WAS 7.0 will be supported? or do you have a work around that could be provided?

#290703 Reply

Loyal Water

There is no workaround and I don’t have an ETA for this feature. Sorry about that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Configure WebSphere Appln Server V7.0 in MyEclipse Blue 6.5

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in