MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jmcclain2
Post subject: [Closed] javascript debugger question  PostPosted: Jan 11, 2006 - 09:02 PM

I have installed the SysDeo tomcat plugin into MyEclipse as this is what we use for JSP development. I have set a breakpoint in an included javascript file; It is included in a JSP. The JSP renders, but when I click a button that calls a javascript function, the breakpoint in that function does not trigger. Is there something I have to configure to get javascript debugging working?

Reply with quote Back to top
support-rkalla
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 11, 2006 - 10:01 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Quote:

I have installed the SysDeo tomcat plugin into MyEclipse as this is what we use for JSP development.

What is the Sysdeo plugin doing for you that MyEclipse isn't out of curiosity? (I'll file it as an enhancement request)

Quote:

Is there something I have to configure to get javascript debugging working?

What version of MyEclipse are you using? Our JavaScript debugging abilities were added to 4.1M2.

jmcclain2
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 16, 2006 - 09:02 PM

Sysdeo is just another plugin - I don't know if it is better orworse than the MyEclipse Tomcat Connector as I am just learning myeclipse - But it is what we started our project with and it does work very well. It sets up a standard java webapp environment.

I am using MyEclipse 4.1M2 - I downloaded the most recent version as of January 10th, 2006

I (jmcclain2) have submitted a more detailed post so this one can be ignored. But thank you for your response

Jump to: