MyEclipse Forums
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bsavard
Post subject: Road map needs updating  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2006 - 04:26 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hi.

As a multi-renewal customer, I'd like to know what's in store. Don't y'all think it's time to update the road map and let us know what our paid subscriptions will get us this year?

Thanks.

Reply with quote Back to top
support-rkalla
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 24, 2006 - 07:34 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

First we want to thank you for the continued support and second... yea we are way overdue for a roadmap update. The reason for that is the now-announced internationalization work that we have done in conjunction with our new deal with Hitachi.

We completely internationalized the product, which uncovered quite a few language specific issues that we had to fix along with the actual work of pulling out all those strings and internationlizing them. This is going to be a huge thing for MyEclipse moving forward.

I believe we wrap the last of the i18n work next week, then we do a quick fix-focus for 5.0.3 then I think we are meeting the next week to discuss what needs to get covered in 5.1.

So I'd say drop and f-bomb my way if it's not up by end of 1st week in October and I'll pester management until they update it.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: