MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Off Topic
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sszabo
Post subject: synchronization with local and remote targets (rsync, ssh)  PostPosted: Jan 25, 2005 - 07:36 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Hello,

Does MyEclipse or another plugin support syncing files from Windows to remote targets via SSH? I tried the SFTP plugin from klomp.org, but was unable to get it working. There was also no response from the email address listed as the support contact.

I have CVS working just fine with Putty's Plink and Paegent, so it seems like the solution is already there.

My attempts to get Cygwin's rsync to cooperate with Putty also have not been successful.

e.g.:

rsync -vPIWt -e "c:\putty\plink username@host" src username@host:~/src

Thank you,

Steve Szabo
Marietta, GA

Reply with quote Back to top
support-rkalla
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2005 - 12:10 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Moving to OT > General ,this isn't related to ME.

Quote:

Does MyEclipse or another plugin support syncing files from Windows to remote targets via SSH?

No and I'm not aware of one although I'm sure someone has given it a try. Check out www.eclipseplugincentral.com.

Quote:

I have CVS working just fine with Putty's Plink and Paegent, so it seems like the solution is already there.

Are you asking about arbitrary file syncing like FTP, or you mean CVS over SSH file syncing?

sszabo
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2007 - 10:28 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

support-rkalla wrote:
Moving to OT > General ,this isn't related to ME.

Quote:

Does MyEclipse or another plugin support syncing files from Windows to remote targets via SSH?

No and I'm not aware of one although I'm sure someone has given it a try. Check out www.eclipseplugincentral.com.

Quote:

Are you asking about arbitrary file syncing like FTP, or you mean CVS over SSH file syncing?
I am asking about any kind of remote fily syncing, or even local folder-to-folder.

Jump to: