MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gcstang
Post subject: HTML Editor 6.0 Adding New Snippets  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2007 - 07:08 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Is it possible to do this inside the HTML Editor?

Reply with quote Back to top
support-rkalla
Post subject: RE: HTML Editor 6.0 Adding New Snippets  PostPosted: Aug 24, 2007 - 04:49 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

You mean adding custom snippets to the Snippet View? Yes definately, we have an internal set of snippets we use here for documentation. Just right-click on the snippets view and go to Customize. From there you can import/export/add/remove any snippets you want. It's very handy.

slb
Post subject: RE: HTML Editor 6.0 Adding New Snippets  PostPosted: Nov 15, 2007 - 08:11 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

can components such as RichFaces be added as snippets?

support-rkalla
Post subject: RE: HTML Editor 6.0 Adding New Snippets  PostPosted: Nov 15, 2007 - 10:03 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

slb,
Snippets are just predefined segemnts of code. You can do anything you want with them. Snippets of HTML, plain text, JSF, whatever you want.

slb
Post subject: RE: HTML Editor 6.0 Adding New Snippets  PostPosted: Nov 16, 2007 - 01:27 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

What type of data is required in the xml file when Importing snippets? Is there a predefined layout required?

support-rkalla
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 16, 2007 - 06:31 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Yes there is definately a format. But you can just use the UI to manage your snippets (right-click anywhere on the snippets view and go to Customize)

I've attached the HTML snippets in file format just as an example.

Celeste63
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 01, 2011 - 11:12 AM

Just purchased 6.x upgrade and I am using it on my sites I manage. Like the new options - thanks

one big question. The sort objects feature is missing. is it gone? Somewhere else? If it was taken away can we get it back? I loved and used that feature a lot for tweaking seo content. DHE was about the only product I found (years ago now) that offered that level of tweaking - it helped a lot on code and content order, load order and time, seo content order tweaking and more too.

Jump to: