MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jbobek
Post subject: Bug with setting User code for title in tabbed pane  PostPosted: Nov 28, 2007 - 10:14 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Hi
I created tabbed pane with three tabs. I wants to set titles for these panes via <User Code> because i18n (bundle.getstring(key)). It works. When I save mattisse form i can see in XML file that there is :
Code:

<Container class="javax.swing.JPanel" name="jPanel2">
                  <Constraints>
                    <Constraint layoutClass="org.netbeans.modules.form.compat2.layouts.support.JTabbedPaneSupportLayout" value="org.netbeans.modules.form.compat2.layouts.support.JTabbedPaneSupportLayout$JTabbedPaneConstraintsDescription">
                      <JTabbedPaneConstraints tabName="&lt;User Code&gt;">
                        <Property name="tabTitle" type="java.lang.String" editor="org.netbeans.modules.form.RADConnectionPropertyEditor">
                          <Connection code="LRB.s4k(&quot;main.tabGatesTree.title&quot;)" type="code"/>

</Property>
                      </JTabbedPaneConstraints>
                    </Constraint>
                  </Constraints>

When I closed form, after while open it a change anything else (for example font for other component) via mattisse, after that I save it in XML file was this code:
Code:

<Container class="javax.swing.JPanel" name="jPanel2">
                  <Constraints>
                    <Constraint layoutClass="org.netbeans.modules.form.compat2.layouts.support.JTabbedPaneSupportLayout" value="org.netbeans.modules.form.compat2.layouts.support.JTabbedPaneSupportLayout$JTabbedPaneConstraintsDescription">
                      <JTabbedPaneConstraints tabName="&lt;User Code&gt;">
                        <Property name="tabTitle" type="java.lang.String" value="&lt;User Code&gt;"/>
                      </JTabbedPaneConstraints>
                    </Constraint>
                  </Constraints>

All ma changes are lost and there is only one stupid string.
What and why it happen??

Reply with quote Back to top
support-nipun
Post subject: RE: Bug with setting User code for title in tabbed pane  PostPosted: Nov 30, 2007 - 04:54 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Can you switch to a new workspace and try this out again. Incase you are able to reproduce this bug, can you please list the exact steps that need to be followed to reproduce this bug.

Also, please go to MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and paste the information here for me so that this can be tested on the same version of MyEclipse.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: