MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Off Topic
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dsestero
Post subject: Update professional subscription to MyEclipse Blue  PostPosted: Jan 09, 2008 - 10:52 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Hello.

I see from your road map that MyEclipse Blue M1 is expected mid-January. Now it is time for our group to renew our professional subscriptions. Being the price for Blue different (149$) than the professional subscription, I would like to know if it would be possible to upgrade some professional subscription to blue in the course of the year.

Thanks,
Dario Sestero

Reply with quote Back to top
support-nipun
Post subject: RE: Update professional subscription to MyEclipse Blue  PostPosted: Jan 16, 2008 - 04:27 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Dario,
MyEclipse Blue will be free until march. No such purchasing plans are in store at the moment but I will get back to you on this.

support-nipun
Post subject: RE: Update professional subscription to MyEclipse Blue  PostPosted: Jan 16, 2008 - 06:30 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

M1 is scheduled for Feb 1, 2008 and will be free to customers until the GA release in March. We will work with customer;s on upgrading professional licneses and will have a system in place to pay a difference in cost. We will have more exact details in February.

Jump to: