MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
skgupta1984
Post subject: Ant tasks for MyEclipse Hibernate Reverse Eng Tools.  PostPosted: Feb 12, 2008 - 09:21 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Are there any built-in Ant tasks (which can be called from external scripts) for the Hibernate reverse eng process? This would really be helpful in our case as we will be able to run one Ant target & get the entire application to generate, build, deploy & run at one shot.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sunil

Reply with quote Back to top
support-rkalla
Post subject: RE: Ant tasks for MyEclipse Hibernate Reverse Eng Tools.  PostPosted: Feb 18, 2008 - 06:55 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Sunil,
MyEclipse doesn't expose that process via Ant, but that isn't to say there aren't possibly other projects out there that might offer an Ant process for this. I just don't know of any... you could ask on the Hibernate forums?

GregAmes
Post subject: Sitill would like a solution to this  PostPosted: Dec 30, 2011 - 08:20 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

I have a project that I would like to run an ant script to reverse hibernate maps for a MySQL Database.

I would then like to create Web Services for the TableDAOs from an Ant script.

Any Examples would greatly be appreciated.

Greg

GregAmes
Post subject: Re: Sitill would like a solution to this  PostPosted: Dec 30, 2011 - 08:20 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

GregAmes wrote:
I have a project that I would like to run an ant script to reverse hibernate maps for a MySQL Database.

I would then like to create Web Services for the TableDAOs from an Ant script.

Any Examples would greatly be appreciated.

Greg

support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 03, 2012 - 06:12 AM

GregAmes ,

As communicated earlier by the team, we do not supply ant tasks for Hibernate Reverse Engineering process. I suggest you cross post to Hibernate forums to find out if there are any available externally.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Jump to: