MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
henk
Post subject: Eclipse 3.4 M7 (feature complete) is out!  PostPosted: May 06, 2008 - 09:01 PM

Eclipse 3.4 M7 is out. See: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.4M7-200805020100/index.php

It is of course not yet the final GA, but it's a feature complete release. This was actually released last Friday, but since nobody posted about it I took the liberty to do so again ;)

Now the question is, when will we see a MyEclipse 6.5?

Reply with quote Back to top
support-nipun
Post subject: RE: Eclipse 3.4 M7 (feature complete) is out!  PostPosted: May 07, 2008 - 04:14 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

henk,
We are working on the 6.5 milestone release but there is no official release date yet for 6.5. We are planning a June/July release. I'll keep you updated on this topic.

support-nipun
Post subject: RE: Eclipse 3.4 M7 (feature complete) is out!  PostPosted: May 07, 2008 - 05:06 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

henk,
Just checked with my team and it seems like we should be out with the M1 release within a week.

henk
Post subject: Re: RE: Eclipse 3.4 M7 (feature complete) is out!  PostPosted: May 07, 2008 - 07:02 PM

support-nipun wrote:
henk,
Just checked with my team and it seems like we should be out with the M1 release within a week.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'm definitely going to try it out and will report back if I encounter any issues. Thanks again.

support-nipun
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Eclipse 3.4 M7 (feature complete) is out!  PostPosted: May 08, 2008 - 03:47 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Your welcome.

henk
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Eclipse 3.4 M7 (feature complete) is out!  PostPosted: May 17, 2008 - 12:16 AM

6.5M1 has been released. Thanks for that ;)

I did notice the following on the download screen:

Quote:

Description: Use this download for full install of MyEclipse 6.5.1 M1. To use, download and point the Eclipse update manager to archive directory. Make sure Eclipse 3.3.x "Classic" is installed.

Does this means it won't be compatible with 3.4 (M7)?

support-nipun
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Eclipse 3.4 M7 (feature complete) is out!  PostPosted: May 19, 2008 - 01:59 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Quote:

Does this means it won't be compatible with 3.4 (M7)?

This version is compatible with 3.4 as well.

Jump to: