MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
support-rkalla
Post subject: Vote for New or Enhanced Features in MyEclipse!  PostPosted: Jan 12, 2009 - 06:52 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

The MyEclipse team would like to hear your thoughts on planning the most-demanded new features or enhancements to existing features going forward in future MyEclipse releases.

Please vote and let us know what you think: Click Here to Vote!

NOTE: Please be sure to direct all comments to that thread as well so we can keep all feedback together.

Reply with quote Back to top
ejvyas
Post subject: RE: Vote for New or Enhanced Features in MyEclipse!  PostPosted: May 01, 2009 - 01:59 PM

What is the point of voting if there are no updates after 1 year!!

monroe
Post subject: RE: Vote for New or Enhanced Features in MyEclipse!  PostPosted: Jul 30, 2009 - 05:24 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Can we vote on: Freezing new gee whiz features to dedicate developer time on fixing long term bugs, improving performance, and the like.?

Sorry...paying my annual subscription always makes me reflect on the pros and cons of MyEclipse... and remember what bugs that bother me that haven't been fixed yet.

ejvyas
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 30, 2009 - 08:15 PM

Looks like MyEclipse has a lot of things in their TODO list :-) !!

Jump to: