MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hedehodo
Post subject: MyEclipse Hibernate Introduction Tutorial  PostPosted: May 20, 2009 - 09:22 AM

In MyEclipse Hibernate Introduction Tutorial document (http://www.myeclipseide.com/documentation/quickstarts/hibernateintroduction/), the figures are missing. Can you check it?
thanks...

Reply with quote Back to top
support-shalini
Post subject: RE: MyEclipse Hibernate Introduction Tutorial  PostPosted: May 20, 2009 - 12:59 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

hedehodo,
The images in the tutorial are screen casts. It could be possible that your browser may require some add ons like flash player. These are generally prompted by the browser itself.

amir55
Post subject: error in using JBoss 5 but fine in JBoss 4.2.2 why  PostPosted: Aug 11, 2009 - 07:32 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

dear all

I tried to use Jboss 5 instead of Jboss 4.2.2 but I got the next error why?

org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to create a new SAX parser

I use MyEclipse 6 as I downloaded and subscribed fully in MyEclipse 7 but the latter one was heavy to my system or I buy new computer anyway.

I looked into the internet for 3 full days and none has worked it seems to do with conflict of jars deployed in MyEclipse Library with those in JBoss. I like to use MyEclipse Jars as Ican see what I need.

many thanks

Amir

Amir

amir55
Post subject: error in using JBoss 5 but fine in JBoss 4.2.2 why  PostPosted: Aug 11, 2009 - 07:32 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

dear all

I tried to use Jboss 5 instead of Jboss 4.2.2 but I got the next error why?

org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to create a new SAX parser

I use MyEclipse 6 as I downloaded and subscribed fully in MyEclipse 7 but the latter one was heavy to my system or I buy new computer anyway.

I looked into the internet for 3 full days and none has worked it seems to do with conflict of jars deployed in MyEclipse Library with those in JBoss. I like to use MyEclipse Jars as Ican see what I need.

many thanks

Amir

Amir

Jump to: