MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to General Development
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nigel_VS
Post subject: Java perspective autocomplete stopped working after upgrade  PostPosted: May 15, 2010 - 11:02 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

I only use Java currently. Same program on laptop still on Eclipse 7.1 shows autocomplete.
Desktop just renewed subscription last week and upgraded from 7.5 to 8.5 and have no basic autocomplete at all. I installed over the top of 7.5.

I have exported the program from Eclipse on desktop, imported into Eclipse on laptop, so identical program, different results.

Now on:
Version: 8.5 Build id: 8.5-20100319

Help please

Thank you
Nigel

Reply with quote Back to top
support-shalini
Post subject: RE: Java perspective autocomplete stopped working after upgr  PostPosted: May 17, 2010 - 05:02 AM
Registered Member
Registered Member

Nigel,
Can you clarify if "Basic Proposals" and "Other Proposal" are checked under Window > Preferences > Java > Editor > Content Assist > Advanced?
Also, can you switch to a new workspace and check if the issue persists?

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: