MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jamestthomas
Post subject: My Eclipse Blue (9.1) JAX-RPC vs JAX-WS WebSphere 6.1  PostPosted: Aug 04, 2011 - 02:53 PM

Following the tutorial for My Eclipse Blue Web Services I have no problem getting a new service up and running in JAX-RPC. When I tried the JAX-WS tutorial every test fails. We are using WebSphere 6.1 up to level 29 I believe. The JAX-WS service seems to be created - all artifacts produced. I launch the SOAP web Service Explorer and run tests that were OK with JAX-RPC. I generally get lately:
IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
java.net.ConnectException
Connection refused: connect
IS this security related. I am trying to connect without SSL to start. Please offer any tips or ideas on this - it is very appreciated.

Reply with quote Back to top
jamestthomas
Post subject: Addendum to my post JAX-RPC , JAX-WS  PostPosted: Aug 04, 2011 - 03:01 PM

The error message I get is :

IIWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
Not Found

support-swapna
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 11:59 AM

Jump to: