MyEclipse Forums
This thread has been locked & this forum has been archived.
Please post new topics to Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentianhila
Post subject: Integrating with JBossWS for webservices  PostPosted: Aug 04, 2011 - 04:02 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

nI have Jboss 4.2.2 GA installed and MyEclipse Enterprise 8.6 in the developer's workstation.

I am trying to create a simple webservice with JBossWS which is already installed in JBoss.

I am trying to create a code-first web service.

However, when I try to do that, it creates an entry in web.xml for the Sun Metro reference implementation

<listener>
<listener-class>
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener
</listener-class>
</listener></web-app>

and sun-jaxws.xml file.

Is there any way, I could customize MyEclipse to integrate with JBossWS and create the right configuration for it, just like you do with a Dynamic Web Project in Eclipse (which is not an option in MyEclipse )

Thank you,

Reply with quote Back to top
support-joy
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 05, 2011 - 12:30 PM
Registered Member
Registered Member

gentianhila,

Quick question what is the version of JBoss WS you have added on top of JBoss 4.2.2 GA? I was researching over the net and came across JBoss WS 3.4.1 GA. In case you are using the same, please check if the version of WS added to JBoss is compatible?

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: